This 1936 Ford/Darley was purchased new by the City of Chippewa Falls for Chippewa Falls Fire Department for $2,642.5l
and is still owned by them. It has a MF 500 GPM single stage Darley Pump and holds 135 gallons of water. The body was
built by Clason/Lorenz of Chicago. This truck was totally restored in a 3 year project in 1992-1995.
This truck is currently on display in a specially built room at the W.S. Darley and Company Plant on Palmer Street in Chippewa Falls. It is used for public education events and parades.